Thursday, October 14, 2010

Time to link

After a "mellow one or two" with my mates last night I came to the realisation that not much work would be happening today so I thought I’d share a few of my favorite time wastage sites, enjoy!


Text’s from last night

A collection of text’s from drunken Americans…hugely entertaining though. Highly addictive!


Barclays Premier League

A source of news results for all the football that took place in the premier league.


Bomelakiesie

Need info on the next Trance party? Anything trance, hit ‘em up…Register for the forum and become part of the community


Questionable Content

A brilliant “indie” minded comic, daily updates make it a win.


Watkykjy

“Die Beste Afrikaans blog and website…”…Nuff said


Don’t Even Reply

Emails from an Asshole…when updated. Hilarious

No comments:

Post a Comment