Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Experience

So as my memory has finally (I think) returned to a somewhat normal state after the first Equinox Experience, what an experience indeed, Rocking up at the party seeing some clown getting kicked out got me thinking OK these guys are getting rid of the idiots already, good times are to come and man did they come. With my mate Brendan’s cabby packed with alcoholic supplies, my little brother and my mate Ty, I knew things are getting proper out of hand, in a good way of course, and out of hand they got.

We took the “pre trip” stroll down to explore our playground… very impressed the venue was fantastic, the décor was incredible until the wind picked up and screwed up the shade but that didn’t stop the good vibes and happy times I'm sure everybody had!

I’ve seen a fair few complaints about not being a real trance party…These are obviously by the “tards” who did'nt bother reading the flyer or the countless updates on Facebook, it was an outdoor electronic experience, where we got treated to multiple styles of electronic music personally I think the organisers knocked it out of the park, being a “trancer” there could have been a couple more trance acts but I honestly don’t think that it made or did'nt make the party, I’m sure with the success of the first Experience we’ll be treated to many more to come

As the countdown to Spiritual Synaesthesia presented by The Village, gets ever closer, I can hardly contain myself, as The Village party last year was without a doubt my best party! With the quality of the parties this season I can honestly say, that this shit is about to get a whole new level of crazy! With Acts like Rubix Qube, Biorhythm, Headroom and Tune Raider, we are going to be treated to some of the fattest beats and tweekiest tunes known to man.

Catch you on the stomping ground!!

No comments:

Post a Comment