Friday, August 27, 2010

Wonder much?

Standing in front of the mirror shaving this morning, with my new Samurai type razor with 5 blades, got me wondering who in their right mind honestly needs 5 razor blades in one razor when one blade, be it new, does a perfectly good job?

It actually got me pondering a few things, like the fact we have “belly buttons” maybe it was critical for aerodynamics, when we were hauling ass from Saber tooth tigers, or storing a "last resort" small berry on long hunting trips…I just don’t see the point of it being there, why doesn't it just grow closed after the umbilical cord has been cut?

Why is there that undescribable fear when your hand almost get's stuck in something or when you kick your pinky toe rage fills your entire body?

Maybe I wonder too much, but then again it is Friday.

Safe weekend yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment