Thursday, August 26, 2010

So you want to be a blog-star?

Jumping straight back into the deep end. I though it’d be cool to “interview” a “blog-star” and friend Craig who presents his scathing masterpieces on http://blog.icepick.co.za/

Sup Bud so tell me, how and why did you get seduced into the Blogosphere?
Wordpress is my pimp. I honestly had no choice. You should see the bruises.


You’ve been at it for quite a while now, any secrets to keeping your readers interested?
Contrary to unpopular belief, not many people actually come back. Haha. Sigh.

Do you like the, often said, “mythical” Unicorn?
Err... dumb question. That obviously depends on the colour of said "mythical" Unicorn.

What are a few of your favorite blogs / time wastage sites?
Cracked.com | collegehumour.com | dorkly.com | theoatmeal.com | facebook.com

Will you be entering The 2010 SA Blog awards?
Fuck no. Of course. Possibly.

Is there any topic that you would shy away from?
No never. What you talking about. I don't believe you.

Any tricks / tips for noobs to the world of blogging?
Never shout out "beast mode" to your lady when switching to doggie style.

If you had to choose one, what would you say is your maddest skill?
My ability to take shit from people for a short amount of time?

And finally, 5 people alive or dead, you would want to share an ale with?
Dude. I'm a realist. And the valley has herpes. I would never share my ale

Shot bru, good luck if you possibly dont, but maybe do decide to enter the Blog Awards.

By the by if you’re interested in some sweet-ass tee’s check out Craig & Co’s T-shirt company, MehPow links on his blog, check it yo

No comments:

Post a Comment