Monday, February 21, 2011

Winds of Change


With the wind of change finally blowing me out of the doldrums, it's time for changes and changes a plenty. First off the bat, I'll be launching a second blog which will be your one stop shop for everything relating to the electronic music scene: party reviews, interviews, promotional work, photos. You get the point.

I’ll be kicking off on a huge high with the second instalment of I LOVE BASS, which is definitely going to be a must read if you can’t attend and a banger if you do (valid excuses needed if missed), followed by a host of interviews with the people who made it all happen - 1st and 2nd instalments inclusive. So, do me the honour of having a look – read, revel; you’ll enjoy it. Almost as much as I'll enjoy presenting my findings to you.

I present to you Auditory Vision :
http://auditoryvision.blogspot.com/
 Please hit me up with anycomments or suggestions for the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment